Início

25/01/2006

Runnin' to Stand Still

And so she woke up
Woke up from where she was lyin' still.
Said I gotta do something
About where we're goin'.

Step on a fast train
Step out of the driving rain, maybe
Run from the darkness in the night.
Singing ah, ah la la la de day

Sweet the sin, bitter the taste in my mouth.
I see seven towers, but I only see one way out.
You gotta cry without weeping,
talk without speaking
Scream without raising your voice.
You know I took the poison, from the poison stream
Then I floated out of here, singing
Ah la la la de day

She walks through the streets
With her eyes painted red
Under black belly of cloud in the rain.
In through a doorway
She brings me white golden pearls
Stolen from the sea.

She is ragin'
She is ragin'
And the storm blows up in her eyes.
She will suffer the needle chill
She's running to stand still.

U2

PS. Doce surpresa. Minha irmã me surpreende com estes repentes de afeto! Chega com um DVD para mim, e diz que é prêmio de consolação por não ir ao show! Um DVD do U2 por nada, só por agradar...
Ela é esquisita, ou eu sou bem amada! Essa gente me intriga, um dia estoura a minha paciência, um dia reclama e fala alto, no outro dia dá chocolate e diz que não vive sem mim. Estou falando da minha irmã. Acreditem se quiserem.
As pessoas são realmente diferentes, demonstram amor de formas únicas, e por mais que estas coisas nos fujam da compreensão, tenho aprendido a notar que os outros não são uma extensão de mim, e sim peças co-ativas do quebra-cabeças (literalmente quebrando as cabeças) da vida!

Nenhum comentário: